OUR TITLE SPONSOR
October 3rd, 2020
PRE-SALE COMING MARCH 13th, 2020
- Early entry into festival (4pm)
- Food included with VIP ticket purchase
- VIP Restrooms
- Casual seating
- Coat Check
- 10 beer, wine, and cider vendors
- Commemorative glass and 6 scrip tokens= 6 drinks
PRE-SALE COMING MAY 15th 2020
- Entry into festival (5pm)
- Access to over 60+ breweries, wineries, and cideries
- 4 scrip tokens = four drinks
- Live music
- Collectible glass
- Food & merchandise available for purchase
The Fresh Hop Ale Festival is a non-profit organization whose goal is to present one of the country's top 10 beer festivals, celebrate the Yakima Valley's hops, and support Yakima county based arts and science organizations.
That's the amount of money given in grants to over 20 Yakima County-based arts and science, non-profit organizations for 2018.
The Fresh Ale Hop Festival isn't just, "One of the 10 Best Beer Festivals in the Nation", it's also a vehicle for community enrichment and positive social change.
After the work of producing the festival settles down, a call for funding is issued to local Arts and Science organizations to fund specific projects.
Grant Awards are made and presented to the public in March.
_Fresh Hop Ale Festival 2020 _
Be apart of this years' fun!