We have over 500 volunteers that help make this one of Yakima’s largest events of the year. We can’t do it without you!
Grab a friend, family or co-workers and get signed up before it’s too late.
What we need:
- Passionate people who want to help with multiple aspects of the festival or golf tournament production. Set up, tear down, or during the festival at multiple location points.
- You must create a Timecounts account in order to volunteer. Further communication will be through the Timecounts app.
Sign up now!
- Must be 21+ to volunteer during the festival and golf tournament, but not for site set up.
- Mandatory volunteer meeting will be held Monday, October 3rd at The Seasons Performance Hall. 4-7 p.m. (More details will be sent directly closer to the festival)
- If you do not have an email, use this format to create an account:
timecounts.org (ex. janedoe@ noemail.timecounts.org)
What you get: Free entry into the festival, volunteer exclusive t-shirt, commemorative glass, scrip and the warm and fuzzy feeling of helping to raise funds for arts and science organizations in our Valley!