Thank you for participating in our Homebrew competition!
As part of your registration, you will receive festival entry, glass and scrip, a custom hat and access to the Brewer's Hospitality Tent hosted by WestRock. You will also have access to BJCP judges for feedback and more.
An email will be sent with drop off details as we get closer to the event.
If you need to ship your beer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate.
- Your entry must fall into the Pale Ale, IPA or Imperial IPA categories.
- We are looking for beers in the 40 t 120 IBU range and the 5 to 15 SRM color range.
- Your entry must contain the flavors and aromas with hops from the 2022 harvest. They can be commercial or home grown and must not be kiln dried. Bittering hops do not fall under this rule.
- You must only submit (4) 12 oz. bottles of Fresh Hop ale. Growlers are not allowed.
- No cap on entries, but each entry must be submitted separately with it's own entry form for judging.
- Beer must be delivered no later than Friday, October 7th at 7:00 p.m. (Details will be emailed the week of the event.)